Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kinda Sad Today

Today is my stbx' birthday. It will always be remembered as the day I took all the extra steps to make it special any way that I could, and would always begin with him waking and grumbling the words "another year older and nothing to show". 


Bunny went to see him today. He didn't answer. She then called him, conversation took about 30 seconds, but what can ya do? 


I've decided to send her away for the entire Summer. It will be hard, but it will give me the opportunity to work 2,3, or 4 jobs and maybe get us moved before she comes back! I'm hoping the air conditioner in our home works so I can keep Penny. If I don't have anyone, I'm almost certain to fall into a lonely depression. 


There's no time for tears with the distraction of learning to be a single mom, trying to balance the budget, cover all of her needs, and take care of the boys and the puppy! I'm sure to cry once she's away, but at least I'll know she's in good hands with my "mom" and that she won't have to bare witness to my emotional break down ;)


I've got 4 weeks left before the family I work for moves. I may continue keeping the boys through the school year. Then I desperately need to work multiple jobs, get multiple checks, and stash multiple dollars! I hate that everything got rushed, but it is what it is. Maybe in a few months, I can make things right?


Shrug~ In other news I've begun writing my story, yes, actually writing it down in words, together. Whether or not I ever have  the nerve to publish the words.....well that's another story. Also in the works, it's been brought to my attention that some readers find "Taking Time to Breathe" difficult to read because of its poetic form, so I've been working on a re-write, story form, that is just about complete and should be ready for publishing this Summer if my crazy life allows any time for it ;) 


Also, I have a new fan page that for reasons unknown to me, will not load to this blog. I need more fans who want to see my photography. I love,love,love that Spring is upon us & I plan to use every spare moment of my time to capture the beauty! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lis-Marie-Photography/144541248981581
BTW New images of a stunning sunset were just added!

The boys and Bunny are playing newsboys Shine on repeat. It's too cute watching the 2 and 3 year olds dancing around ;) 


That's about all the update I have...going to take a moment to browse other blogs and try to catch up. Blessings all ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment