Thursday, March 1, 2012

I feel like nobody cares

Not to offend anyone who might, I'm just tired, worn out is a better way of saying it. I feel all alone and as if nobody cares about what I'm going through. 


Everything seems so surreal. Everything seems so unfair. Everything seems so empty. Of course, in my* life, this really isn't anything that I haven't felt before, its just different. I don't like it. It's sad. It's lonely. he keeps taking little verbal stabs at me when we do have to see each other. 


I just want to go into a hole and hide! But none of this will go away, just like memory loss won't go away, migraines won't go away, soar muscles won't go away, money problems won't go away, being tired won't go away, my friends won't come back, and I can't fix any of this! Divorce won't go away either..


I'm so tired. I've been tired for weeks and the only way I can keep any degree of control in my life is to piss off the people I love so they'll go away! 


so far its working......even when they lie and say it won't work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment