Thursday, February 23, 2012

~Happy Thursday~

Good morning all! I hope everyone slept better than I. I thought with the rain on the roof I would have slept soundly - I didn't. I was wide awake before 2am, finally drifted off about 30 minutes before time to start my day. In that awake time I prayed, stared at the ceiling, tried to make myself feel tired, but just could not sleep! So the alarm wasn't a welcomed sight, but we were on time today! 

In fact, we were 5 minutes ahead of schedule. We went to the lake this morning and though I'm sorry I didn't take out the camera to share, I simply just wanted to breathe in the freshness of the morning rain air and watch the lovely seagulls. We spent exactly 5 minutes walking around the water and then rushed back to the car and to go keep the boys. 

My time with the boys is going to end in about a month. I put in notice today. I found a safe place for Bunny to stay during the days. She'll be alone, but at least she'll be safe. I was hoping to find something constructive and helpful for her to do while I'm working but it didn't work out. Regardless, she'll have a peaceful place to do her school work and a locked door to stay behind. 

In other news, well there isn't any. I'm just taking it one day at a time ~ thanks for reading : ) 

Prayers: steady job for mom , health and safety for us all

No comments:

Post a Comment