Friday, February 17, 2012

~Happy Friday~

One day at a time.........Yesterday went well. Had a great day at work, the weather was pretty enough to get out and walk with the boys, Bunny worked independently for most of the day (though I did catch her in a lie this morning), focusing on yesterday here, after work we splurged and picked up dinner on the way home. We chose to eat in the car because it was clean. After we ate, Bunny ran around the neighborhood a bit while I spoke with one of my neighbors. 

Once it got dark, we moved inside and worked off that no so healthy dinner we'd had. We worked together and completed the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Now all I need to do is maintain and organize the two rooms being used for storage. 

Onto today, I'm a little  disappointed that once again I could not get my daughter out of bed on time. She's used to sleeping in and easing into home school, not rushing off to work with Mom. So its annoying to ask so many times and then rush. I'm never late (yet), but I am a little sad that my poor camera has been neglected and today was such a pretty sunrise with no time to spare for capturing it. 

Today is Friday, that means my daughter's friend will be coming to visit his dad in the neighborhood where I work and we used to live so, I've agreed to remain in the area late and give them some time to catch up. I'll probably go by the store and buy some more organizers because I fully intend on being super organized to keep things running smoothly. 

So, yesterday was nice, not sure what tomorrow brings, but today is shaping up to be another beautiful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment