Thursday, January 1, 2015

From my Heart to Yours

This blog was actually created to document my divorce back in 2012. Honestly? I figured that was the end of it. I was destined to be a single mom, and that is what life had in store for me. I wasn't expecting to get played repeatedly. I never imagined myself falling into such a stupid trap. I was better than that. I am better than that. So how did it happen? 

Call it foolishness. Call it loneliness. Call it desperation. Whatever you call it, its a very strong force that pulls people in and sort of traps your heart in a world lacking true love. You get to a place where you simply do not believe true love exist anywhere beyond a fairy tale. It is that lack of belief, that lack of faith, that loss of hope, that breeds doubt, which quickly spirals into depression and hopelessness. 

As I struggle to ease back into my writing, so much has changed in my life! I've battled through the sexual games, even falling victim to an infection which nearly took my fertility along with it! However, the journey did not end there for me. Then love I was drawn to was finally found, wedding bells would once again "ring" in my ears. I began to long for the sound of a baby's cry again! 

Sadly, miscarriage and bad timing has temporarily delayed us hearing that baby's cry, but it is coming - I believe! 

There's a quote from my favorite musician, that I like to hold near and dear to my heart. It says "surround yourself with strong people" -Peter Furler

In the same sense, I feel that God did not put me on this earth to be abused in any way, shape, or form. My parents didn't understand this. My neighbor didn't understand this. The pastor that assaulted me didn't. My ex husband didn't. Certainly others do not, but the fact remains GOD DID NOT PUT ME ON THIS EARTH TO BE A DOORMAT! 

Once again my writing has come under attack, which is a very personal attack to me because my writing is my outward expression of all that is within me. I allow glimpses into the depths of my thought through my writing and I truly write with the hopes to ease someone's pain, help someone relate, or just make someone's day. 

I write a multitude of styles - not just one. I enjoy writing truth as well as fiction - one cannot be serious all the time! I write prose as well as poetry - who said words must always rhyme? Then again, sometimes it just happens...

Perhaps some of my readers are disappointed that I'm not viewed as "pure" as I once was. Maybe my faith isn't as strong as it once was, or maybe, it's stronger than ever simply because I'm still holding on! 

My life, is my life. I wish people could just let me live it. But, since they seem so high and mighty and hell bound on judging me all the time, all power to ya! 

I've got hundreds of readers who appreciate what I write. They value my opinion, my whimsy, and my heart. They don't expect me to be perfect all the time. They expect me to be real. I am real! I think that's what keeps some of you coming back time and time again. I prefer REAL people. 

Quite honestly, until I get called a LIAR by a REAL person, I'm going to keep on keeping on - doing what I love to do! 

~Writing from my heart to yours~ 

My New Years Resolution
Doing what's best for ME in 2015!!!!!!!!! 



Mrs. L.M.B 

No comments:

Post a Comment