Friday, April 4, 2014

Where to Begin?? An Update on Life

When I last updated this blog, last year sometime, I was dealing with the mixed emotions of my decision to leave my life and loved ones behind to move to Tallahassee and marry the man I met online and fell in love with instantly! 

So, first up - NO regrets. I am now very happily married, just shy of 8 months. We had a simple ceremony at the clerk's office on August 6, 2013, one year to the day after we met online.

We've had ups and downs....

Ups first - I found work as a nanny to twins. It sure keeps me busy and I'm learning a lot about special needs. I've been there for almost 18 months with no plans to moving on right away, though I'm trying to rekindle my passion for writing and make those dreams a reality. 

My husband found work, first at Pizza Hut, and most recently Dairy Queen. I'm very proud of him for over coming learning difficulties and never being afraid to try new things! 

We found a place to rent and made it our home. My daughter came to stay with us, but sadly she wasn't happy being away from her friends so within 3 months she was gone again!

Tragically, one month before she left we suffered through a miscarriage at 12 weeks, just 4 months after suffering through a miscarriage at 5 weeks. 

But now back to the Ups! Mike and I are very happy. We share the same love and bond that we shared in the beginning. Some may say its still our "Honey Moon" stage. I can't say. That stage ended about 4 months in with my ex-husband! What I have now is more than I could have ever dreamed of. 

The only thing that would make it more perfect is to be blessed with children and be able to finally become the writer that's inside of me just bursting to be set free! 

Maybe one day.......

Never say "good-bye". Only say

Until Then ~ 

~Sunshine Biondo~


No comments:

Post a Comment