Thursday, March 15, 2012

...Officially Done....

Church..............Oh my love/hate relationship with church continues. I think I'm officially done looking for a church. The church I went to a couple weeks ago, I attended the end of a service with no fear, then the small group brought about panic. Last night I attended a small group and although I hated it and will never go back, I didn't have fear or panic. 


I told my  little story and then listened as I was told basically what I've been told for a while now - I'm beyond any "free" help. So as I sat in the group pondering why I had just wasted my hard earned gas money to find the place, my head began to hurt from having to find the place in the dark and the headache continued and grew until it was a full blown migraine (of which I am currently medicated and so this post might not make a lick of sense but since nobody wants to talk to me today ,pouts, I'm blogging anyway). 


Anywho, from the sounds of it, the worship may be just what I've been looking for since my stbx made me leave the church I liked going to years ago. The P seems* alright so I think I'm done. If I don't feel safe in this church, I've decided to give up. 


I've been struggling with this for 10 years and I'm just fed up with it! I don't like church, I don't care for people, and I especially do not like church people.....therefore, I am officially done. 


I can't do this anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment