Tuesday, March 6, 2012

......Kids Crack me Up.......

It's been a while since I've done a light hearted post about the little children in my life. Before I get into that, my Bunny's head was injured  yesterday by a former friend turned bully. She's okay! But it made for a sleepless night.

Onto my "never a dull moment" choice of jobs here! These little ones won't need me anymore come May as their mom is a substitute teacher and then they go off to preschool next year, but I fully intend to see them every chance I get as we'll be living in the same area then too. For starters, their personalities, just like all little ones, vary like night and day. 


The oldest, almost 4, is super smart! He sounds out words, reads, does early Math, and talks like I don't think I've ever heard an almost 4 talk! He talks in his sleep during nap! His little brother, about 2 1/2, also loves to talk, but mostly likes to argue. I swear he's a destined lawyer! These two are adorable and definitely won my heart the first day I kept them. 


For instance, the 2yr old just said "Angewa?, Angewa? No you not Angewa! You Miss Wisa! D (no names but he calls his brother by his own name which gets really confusing sometimes lol) he says D has me soccer bear and he won't give back me soccer bear and I'm gonna GET me soccer bear BACK!" Then he scrunches up his nose and stomps off growling. 


The 3 yr old REALLY cracks me up! I never know what's going to come out of his mouth next. He's always making stories and creating things with his blocks or crayon. Yesterday he saw Ang eating Ramen noodles and shouted "Miss Angela are you eating HAIR?!?" with his little hands on his hips - we nearly choked LOL at him. He also says things a little backwards sometimes and you cannot tell him different.  He likes to eat "tomato chips" and he won't touch an orange because its too bitter but lemons are sweet. All I know for sure is that he has a temper that goes from 0-110 in a half moment's notice, but is one of the sweetest and smartest little boy's I've ever had the joy of teaching and caring for! 


Together the two like to monologue movies. For instance, one will say "I've got good news Woody" and the other will say "What news?!" then one will say "Good news I found your hat"....and the youngest says "oh tanku tanku tanku, where you find it?" and the oldest will throw his hands up and say "well! that's the bad news" and then they giggle reverse the roles - this can go on for nearly an hour before they bore of it LOL..... (Toy Story 2 btw)


Ang has been in their room playing while I was typing this. She just came out wearing a wire trash can on her head and carrying a sword made of blocks..."they  made me a knight" she says Hahaha! 


Oh dear, definitely never a dull moment being a Nanny! 


For a while I thought maybe I'd move into a new career but honestly - my job is just way too much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment