Tuesday, March 13, 2012

1 month in

Been a single mom for about a month. Shocked at how tight our living budget is, but we're making it. The time change threw me, now I wake up closer to 2am instead of 3. I finally got up at 2:50 this morning, cleaned the whole house, prepared a nice breakfast, cleaned out the car, etc. etc. etc...oh yes and I read my devotion before any of that. Sooooo now I'm at work and I'm just......tired...but at least I know I'm going home to a clean house. 

I was honestly planning to attend church Sunday, but I kept the boys Saturday for their parents to go out. They came in at 3am and by the time I found my daughter (who spent the whole time with her friend and I really hope his parents don't hate me now), it was seriously late by the time we got home. Bunny slept fully dressed. We didn't stir until 12:30pm Sunday!

I attempted contact with someone from church but I guess I had the number wrong.....sigh......I didn't really have the gas money to go anyway. I'm completely broke now. My daughter is turning 13 in a few days, she's so excited. Mom throws the best parties, after all.....


............God help me........... That's the only way I can pull this and an Easter basket off this year............


1 month in and I'm already in a mess of trouble! 


I'm sure this too shall pass......pass quickly! pass quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment