Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Yay God Story is coming!

With so many changes - good and bad - happening in my life this past year, I find myself struggling against depression. The more I look for ways to encourage others, the more discouraged I myself become. Its a battle I know all too well and I know, that no matter what, God is bigger! 

I've had a rough day emotionally. I began missing the dog I left and that led to missing my daughter. Then it just continued downward. The tears fell. My sweetheart left me alone so I could deal with my emotions. I'm still dealing - thus still alone. 

I think I need to do some serious praying because nothing seems to be getting me out of this funk. However, anyone who knows me, knows I don't go down without a fight. I will rise above this. But for now, I think I need to have some prayer time & I'd appreciate anyone reading this who would agree in prayer with me. Much Thanks ~ Lisa ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment